A really lame uniform

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Okay, this is embarrassing. I am wearing a reeeeeeally dull version of my go-to week-day uniform. I knew I would be erranding, stuffing envelopes, traipsing all over the house, so I went with stretchy crops, a boring ruffle topped tee the color of mud, and a striped boyfriend sweater belted with woven leather... Like somehow microstripes make up for the fact that I'm wearing muddy colors.


 Also, check out my mad skillz with the tripod. I maaaaaybe should have checked my frame height before I started so that 99% of my photos didn't have my head missing. Them shoes are taller than I realize.

Pants: Gap...Tee: H&M...Cardigan: J Crew Outlet...Shoes: Payless...Belt: thrifted


At least I got smart before I left the house and added a long green necklace... Moderately less dull?
Necklace: DIY
I didn't think so either.

2 comments:

  1. I like the micro-stripes! I think that the green gave you the pop of color that you needed.

    I'm totally impressed with the tripod. We just bought one and I really need to figure out how to use it instead of always begging my sister-in-law to take my pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of these mixed neutrals are gorgeous. And your dog, too (we have a beagle/basset mix!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...