T-Minus 5 Days

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm down to 5 days. The auction items are falling into place, but it's still to be seen if the catalog and actual event go well. This Gala is going to make me want to sleep for days straight. Exhaustion, yeah, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if, for whatever reason, the auction doesn't raise enough, boss lady will spaz out and I'll be on the receiving end. I would rather sleep through that.

Weekend recap:

1. One more of the whole crew:
Drunky pants Pedro and Napoleon, Argyle Deb, Kip the Thug, and Geek-o Uncle Rico

2. Dog park-chic Sunday wear- yeah, I said it. I got motivated enough to leave the house toward the end of yesterday. I even bought hangers at Target. Bam!:
Jeans: Gap Always Skinnies...Sweater: Gap...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Nine West Outlet

3. All day workday. I couldn't even get excited about even moderately dressing up since I knew I would get home too late for Trick-or-Treaters. Boss lady actually got harumphy when I told her at 6:49 tonight that since she was eating dinner with her grandkids and would be handing out candy that I was going to head home. I think she was hoping I would hand out the candy. Uh, no ma'am.:
Skirt: Diane von Furstenberg, thrifted...Blouse: J Crew...Cardigan: Target...Tights: El Cheapos...Belt: Banana Republic...Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Piperlime


MingTian Jian. (See you tomorrow in Mandarin- I spoke with Sissy S on the phone today- the one who lives in Beijing. I slip back into thinking a phrase or two to myself in Chinese after talking with her, which is weird. No one else 'round here speaks Chinese.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...