What's Black and Black and Black all over?

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

That would be me. On party hosting days. Boss lady is hosting the Board Meeting in her home this month as a joint Holiday Party and Meeting (restoration powerpoint for the folk art environment). Anyway, I thought I could blend into the woodwork appropriately in black on black, but I wore some of my favorite pieces to keep it from being dullsville. I thrifted this dress years ago and love the texture, length  and nipped in fit. This sweater is cozy but boring as heck when I wear it loose, so belted it is! Toss in a few necklaces in tone on tone pewter and my ridiculous earrings that are vaguely reminiscent of snowflakes and I'm ready.


Dress: thrifted...Sweater: Gap...Necklaces: J Crew Outlet & Banana Republic...Belt: Banana...Shoes: Naturalizer




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...