Wild Mixing and Matching

Friday, January 27, 2012

There's a lot going on in this outfit. I started pattern mixing this buttondown with some other sweater options, but I kept coming back to the wonderful weirdness with the floral cardigan. And then realized I had a striped shirt with the same mushroom and white tones. Eh, why not jumble them all together? Fun and just a liiiiittle over the top.

Isn't it funny how many more wild and awesome pattern mixing options you can come up with when you're given a prompt to really think about it in a new and different way? Challenges are so good for getting your creative juices flowing! I've been singing the blues about missing my neutrals all week as a result of forcing myself out of my comfort zone, but I'm pretty sure this look satiates both my need for quiet non-colors and another jump outside of my box.

Pants: Zara...Tee & Button-down: J Crew Outlet...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Banana...Shoes: Naturalizer



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...