Color Blocked Brights

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm taking part in a challenge... and it's another one that stretches me a little. Marion of Marionberry Style is hosting an Office Trend Challenge focused on color blocking, which I really don't have much experience with. Her recommendation was to stick with three colors and nude pumps, but I couldn't stop myself. I'm at 5, including my shoes. Overkill? Maybe. Cohesive? I still think yes. Balancing the warmer tones between my cardigans and shoes seems to help with the overall look and give it a little extra weight toward the bottom half.

You can still email your color blocking office wear submission to Marion and take part- the deadline isn't until TOMORROW, the 14th, at 5:00 pm Mountain Time. Dream up something wonderful and join in! Just click here for the email instructions and I look forward to seeing what you submit!

Skirt: thrifted...Tank: Old Navy...Cardigans: Target...Shoes: Target...Necklace: thrifted



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...