Give Gingham Some Love

Friday, February 10, 2012

Well, the necklace was an unshapely mistake. Live and learn.

But, how easy and wonderful and always nice-looking is a blue gingham shirt? I found this one at the Banana Outlet toward the end of last summer and thought I would like it, but could I really justify the price at ooooooonly 35% off? This gamble was well worth it- it's long enough, trim enough, has interesting and well made buttons. You all haven't seen it on the blog often mostly because I mindfully leave it in the closet for at least 4 out of 5 outfits I think up to use it. Meaning I only actually wear it 1/5 of the time I think about it. Because I don't want to launder it to death.

I've been drooling over the recent posts of beautiful petite bloggers who are strutting their gorgeous stuff in little boys' gingham. La Vie Petite, Extra Petite, Alterations Needed... and that's just what I found in a few seconds. Perhaps Gap Kids calls my name this weekend...

Comment with a link of your latest Gingham escapades so I can drool on you a little, too! (Doooo it- you know you wanna to help me celebrate 150 posts chock full of nonsense!)

Pants: Zara...Button-down: Banana Outlet...Sweater: Gap...Shoes: Le SportSac via DSW...Necklace Banana Republic



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...