Return of the Polka Dots

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I had a bad face and hair day, but the outfit was good fun. I found this little blouse a few months ago and am having such a fun time styling it. I love that it's polka dots with a grey base, so much less prissy than white. And less likely to show spills and stains (I've inherited my Grandmother's pasta sauce magnestism). And cool colors are my favorite, so why not pair them?

I'm also very excited about the following two things: a return of punchy berry polish colors and peep toe shoes. I love my faux snake shoes and I've been missing them over winter. It's good to be reunited.

Skirt: thrifted...Shirt: H&M, thrifted...Sweater: Target...Belt: Target...Shoes: Nine West, via Buffalo Exchange


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...