Tragedy Averted

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I had a horrible realization yesterday evening- some of my subscriptions had gone missing. I had an out of the blue thought of "Hey, so and so and what's her name really haven't been posting lately, I haven't seen them in weeks." Nope. Days and days of blog posts were on their websites since I last read one. Somehow my Google Reader lost the link to their pages. I'm re-subscribed. Crisis circumvented. The very good news is that I was able to spend last night reading all the goodies I missed on about 4 blogs. Playing catch-up was not my intention, but a whole batch of new material to pour through was a treat. With a cup of hot chocolate, of course.

It's tour day at boss lady's house tonight- I'm pack-muling cases of wine, ribboning off sections of the house, fluffing pillows, wiping down glassware... But its a group through the Museum- should be fun! And I'll be back soon with my fancy-wear. Ooh La La.


Pants: Gap Really Skinny...Shirt: Target...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Nine West Outlet



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...