Friends

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Last night I sent my husband to a gay bar without me.

It's not the first time that's happened.

Several of our closest friends here are graduating Masters students, so we're down to the last few days with a lot of them before they move out of town. However, Rob and I have wildly different ideas of quality time with our friends. He likes loud thumpin' music and yelling conversations, I prefer cramming everyone into our tiny apartment and stuffing everyone full of delicious food. I would have gone to the gay bar, in fact I would really love to, but not at 9:45 pm. Bedtime is at 9:45. Instead, I will cheerfully enjoy time with the same group of friends tonight for a delightful boxed wine party at our friend's apartment. Truly, there's nothing better than a bad drink with good friends.

PS- My guy, unprompted, told me I looked like Audrey Hepburn. Win!


Dress: Moda International, thrifted...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Bracelet: Asos




Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday and A Little Bit of Lacquer's Work it Wednesday. Check them both out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...