Minor Victory

Thursday, July 19, 2012


Pants: Zara...Tee: UO...Cardigan: Gap...Belt: thrifted...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange



Not much to say about this look- it's casual, it's minty, it was way too hot to wear outside for long periods of time. Good thing Boss Lady's home office is heavily air conditioned. Or good thing I remembered a lightweight wool sweater because I knew the house is heavily air conditioned. Whatever.

You'll be happy to know that my time at the Gym went well. I only had one minor icky encounter with a pimply undergrad at the water fountain where his gross, sweaty shirt brushed my arm. The rest of the time I was there I had relatively no one around me and could be terrible at using workout equipment without judgey glares. I even managed to get the elliptical that has the gear/fan/motor thing at the back (the machines with the movement in the front make me feel like I'm going to buck off of them). Day 2 this week was a success.

We're so near the weekend! Hang tight, everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...