PC Load Letter?! What the Bleep Does THAT Mean?!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dress: ASOS...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Belt: Target...Earrings: Banana Republic...Necklace: Target...Shades: via TJ Maxx...Clutch: gifted from Katie





Here's to hoping my summer schedule is a little more relaxing and summery today... with Boss Lady out of town, it's usually a little more chill, but she spent a lot of her time between when I left with the truck to drive to Idaho and when she flew up somehow boogering up her computer. And I spent my first real day back trying to fix things. And talk on the phone with one of the housekeeper's daughters in Idaho trying to remotely diagnose and fix thaaat computer up there. I'm glad she wants to be tech savvy, but she who won't listen to basic "click here to do this, remember not to do this or you'll mess something up" instructions is just asking for trouble. And I'm not an IT person, just a regular ole assistant. My skills are good, but limited. If you have trouble with your podunk 2 Mb monthly internet connection up there, I prooobably don't know how to help you "make it faster." Nor do I know what to tell you about making your 5+ year old computer faster. Be patient, it's nearly 112 in computer years.

Aah, today will be more relaxing. And I'll get something done. I can feel it. Or I just won't answer my phone.

Kidding. I'll answer it because I'm a sucker.

PS- does anyone have a good suggestion for keeping a skinny belt in place on a dress that has no belt loops? Refer to photo 1 to see what I'm talkin' 'bout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...