Comps Countdown

Friday, September 14, 2012

Jeans: UO...Tank: J Crew...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Nine West Outlet...Jewelry: Target...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Shades: Coach via TJ Maxx


It's nearly the weekend, which for our family means a whole lot of hooey. MONDAY- WEDNESDAY next week- Comprehensive Exams will come and go and I am anticipating a whole lot of booty kicking by my Guy, Bromance, Swarley and the rest of the gang. My Guy is going to melt his brain into oblivion this weekend with music history, theory and musical score identification cramming, I'm going to quiz the crap out of him. I'm going to do very little cleaning, we're going to do a lot of fresh food eating. Eggs, toast and bananas with a tall glass of OJ Monday morning. (Or do you guys have a big test/ presentation power breakfast to share?)

Happiest weekend to you all, do something lovely with your days for me! I'll join ya next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...