Little Black Jacket

Monday, October 29, 2012

Skirt: Target...Sweater: Zara...Jacket: Armani Exchange via Buffalo Exchange...Scarf: Gap Men's...Shoes: Naturalizer...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...




It was a meeting day off-site. Simple, profesh, easy, and wrinkle-free. Black and white pattern-mixing for the win. Seriously, between these Target skirts and those Naturalizer pumps with a barely 3" heel (over 6 years old, baby!) I have no-brainer dressing handled.

And this silly jacket. Bromance and I did a little shopping together the weekend my Guy was out of town and I found this weird little number buried in the racks. It isn't a raincoat. It isn't a trench. It isn't a swing coat. It isn't peplum. It's just its own funny little thing. And I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...