Neutral Fail

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pants: Zara...Turtleneck: J Crew Outlet...Blazer: Gap...Jacket: BB Dakota via Piperlime...Shoes: BCBGeneration via Ross...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



I'm not really sold on this one, but, I wore it out of the house for a day, so it's on the blog. Accountability, transparency. Sometimes I wear turtlenecks that don't have enough contrast with the paired blazer. That's the way it goes down every once in a while. They can't all be winners.

But that's the point of a daily style-geared blog. Wearability. Real-girl. Lifestyle. I'm never going to be high fashion and I'm not going to not post something just because it's a semi-dud. Because even though my readership relatively small, you guys are active and I'm not going to bull-crap any of you into thinking I'm on the ball all the time. That's the point of this for me, to have a reason to get to know all of you. So, if I post a stinker, I post a stinker, and we can have a good chuckle about it.

Hahaha, hey, did you guys see that one post where Kate matched her turtleneck to her hair and her blazer to her roots?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...