Furball

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I was introduced to the most strange and wonderful mashup of hangout conventions.
A Cafe. With cats wandering around. In a rented apartment. Running as a real business. In a gated community highrise, unmarked and on the 7th floor.

I still have no idea how my colleagues at the office found out about this place, but it was seriously fun. We went during a weekend a little while back and I'm really considering taking my kitty to check it out sometime during the break. If she'll stay in a purse to travel on the bus. Don't know if she'll let that fly, though.

So, was a black sweater a good choice for visiting a room full of hairballs? Probably not, but I sure enjoyed myself. Miles and Eddie were wildly curious about where I'd been when they smelled me later.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...