A lightweight taste of fall

Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's still highs of 95 around here. Barf. But I am dying to wear some of my recently thrifted/ resale goodies. So I just went ahead and did it today.

1- Thrifted lightweight wool ridiculously red pencil skirt. I am not a fan of red, but the shape is perfection, the length is so classic and I know pencil skirts are my "thing," so why not get one in color. For $3.
2- BCBGMaxAzria suede pumps. Thick stylized heels, silly rubber grip soles. I. am. in. love. I debated them overnight, because I'm in Texas, and who really needs the warmth of suede in Texas? Seemingly I do.

And I keep giving this little silk floral blouse chances- I really loathe the fit, a little too tight, too short, poofy sleeves, but that print is SO worth it. So there you have it.
Skirt: thrifted...Blouse: Odille via Buffalo Exchange...Shoes: BCBGMaxAzria via Buffalo Exchange

Cardigan: Target...Necklace: Banana Republic


Pardon the dog hair.

Fair warning: my Guy is off to an Electronic Music festival this weekend, so I am without dude and without camera. Double WAH! If I creeper-stalk your blog, I'm sorry!

HUGE EDIT: I clearly had this inspiration in my head and credit it due- Thanks, Kendi.

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes. I DIE. What a find. And the skirt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that skirt! I've been looking for a colored pencil skirt for some time now, maybe then I can learn to style them better. My gray pencil skirt is so basic I always feel like a secretary in it.

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...