Black 'n Blue

Friday, October 21, 2011

Today's look is duuuuuull. And I'm over it. Between now and November 5, I will be running around like a headless chicken.
Pants: Gap...Buttondown: J Crew, thrifted...Sweater: Gap...Shoes: Naturalizer... Earrings: gift






REASON: It's Gala Season.

And Boss Lady has seized control of a lot of things and I'm doing my best to wring information out of her about what auction items she's been in communication about, what items she stranded at the other office that I need to photograph and document, what items are lurking up in her room that I need to document, photograph and take to the other office... She's been weirdly secretive about a lot of things and then gets angry that not more is complete and documented for the auction. Well, we don't know the items exist yet, please share whatcha know and we'll coordinate our efforts. Why isn't so-and-so's art here yet? Oh, we're getting something from them? Hooray, glad to hear it.

And on and on. My poor Guy is lonely and hungry all the time lately- I'm gone from 8:30 am - 8:00 pm more days than not. It's gettin' crazy and I kind of hate it. Mostly because Boss Lady insists I wallow in a very specific vortex of responsibility and then I have to catch up like crazy when I finally get some information about a part of a different task that is attached to a mucho time consuming project. I hate playing catch up, but when the information hasn't been given to you, you do the best you can. ReallyReallyFast. Sorry it's a bad attitude day.

I want a cheeseburger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...