Lazy Bum

Friday, October 28, 2011

I have officially jumped on the maxi dress as appropriate daywear bandwagon. I've had this thrifted tomato red maxi dress for ages and, with a low-cut back and plunging neckline, have been unable to style it. After yesterday, which was far and away the worst day I've had in a long time (boss lady yelled at me for reminding her of all the to-do's on her list- "Don't pressure me about all that. I  know what needs to be done. grumblegrumblegrumble." Not cool, huh? In my defense, she's been saying for 8 straight days that she would pick up artwork that I need in my possession to photograph and write descriptions for the auction catalog, which really ought to go to print on Monday of next week.) and I decided I would really prefer to show up to work in pj's today. This is the closest I can get. Geez, I'm a whiner. Sorry, ladies.

Dress: thrifted...Sweater: J Crew (Merino wool!) via Buffalo Exchange...Shoes: Chacos...Scarf: Gap

This is my crabby face.
Next week simply has to be better. Not much I can do about the catalog once it's off to print.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...