Windy Day

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The overnight temperature dropped down to 47 last night. I can layer! And I was a little bit "harumpf-y" when I got back in with the dog following a morning walk, so I showered in a lava pit, scrambled to my closet and threw on an assortment of colors that caught my eye. It didn't turn out too bad, either. Although, I don't think one can go wrong with a cheerful cardigan under a tweed blazer.

Today is going to be WILD. There are 3 major artworks arriving today for installation at boss lady's house. There's forklifts, installers running around everywhere, oversized sculptures. Crazy!


Pants: Gap...Cardigan: Target...Blazer: Gap...Scarf: thrifted...Shoes: Nine West Outlet





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...