A little Friday Fun, but stalled 'til Saturday

Friday, November 18, 2011

A few funsies after a quick outfit post... (BTW- I plan on slimming these sleeves a little. the details are great, but they're a little wide)

Pants: Zara...Shirt: Gap...Blazer: thrifted...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction via Piperlime





And now for the good stuff.
1. I painted my nails another wacky color. I blame Katie, my nail guru buddy.
2. Even better, Katie is hosting a giveaway. I am already entered. Beat me to the win. I dare ya.

3. I joined Twitter and have only a little bit of an idea of what I'm doing. Follow me @KBMcClure and Instagram, KateBMcClure. I'm fumbling, but it's fun!
4. 30 Days Hath November- Check back later for a multiday combo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...