Ridiculous

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well, here goes another round:

30 Days Hath November- Day 3: Something I never leave the house without:
I never leave without a kiss from my husband, an ear rub for the pup, and usually hollering something ridiculous at them. My favorites are "Bye bye, boys. Have fun storming the castle!" (Name that movie) or "Aye-dios, Bart. Now. you. get. yours." (And name that one, too.)

Pants: Gap Really Skinnies...Sweater: Banana Republic, thrifted...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Nine West Outlet


 Overexposed photo of the intended dress so you can see the seams. It's classic,but dull. As indicated by yesterday's development in asking the housekeepers to wear stupid uniforms, I may stick with this just so I don't get chewed out. Boss lady has been a little ridiculous lately.


Option 2, which I like better, fits me better and looks great with pearls, but it's sleeveless. And it got cold 'round here.

Option 3, fits like a dream, but maybe a little too va-va-voom curve hugging. Again, I don't wanna get yelled at. I'm sick of being a punching bag this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...