Bang!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Well, not really a blow-out, because I don't recall anything catastrophic happening, but we've got another crazy overnight flat tire. My Guy and I were taking our dandy time driving around last night, I saw the low tire pressure sensor pop on and thought "No biggie, I'll pop into Costco and have them fill it up tomorrow after work." I drove out of the carport this morning and just knew I already had a flat. So I looped around the block at a glacial speed and convinced my Guy to change into real-people clothes and come outside to help me. Working at home in your PJ's is rough stuff.

That's threeeeeee in a year, people.

Dress: Banana Republic Outlet...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Banana...Tights: Gap...Boots: Thrifted...Scarf: Beijing boutique

Oh, yeah, you're so cute... Glad you took your time getting ready- because you're reeeeeeeeally late now that you have a flat tire.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...