Lightweight Layers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Another week. I'm a little blown away by how quickly whole weeks are suddenly over. There are some weeks where I'm busy busy and I have a moment to breathe and realize, "Crap, it's only Tuesday afternoon." And there are others that I feel the same rapid-fire-task pressure and all of a sudden it's Friday and I never noticed. Let's hope this one is the latter.

I accidentally heard the Christmas radio station yesterday and was a little shocked to realize that I'm still having fun putting together fall outfits. Houston's weather has been WILDLY bi-polar and I haven't felt the urge to really truly snuggle into winter/ holiday season appropriate looks yet. Case in point- today. I'm wearing a lightweight sweater under a lightweight blazer, which results in a completely non-bulky look that combines marled olive, brown and black. Fall? Yup. Winter? Not even a little bit.

I think this also means I may need many tips on re-learning to dress for snow. Ladies? Help? No, really. Help.


Pants: Zara...Sweater: Thrifted...Blazer: Tinley Road via Piperlime...Shoes: MaxStudio.com via Buffalo Exchange...Bracelets: Beijing cart vendors




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...