Sweater Love

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I wish I had hundreds of colors of this sweater- it was available at Gap when I first started working there over three years ago and I only bought 2. Biiiiiiiiig mistake. It's cut slim, it's lightweight wool, it has a ribbon-lined placket for the buttons. I have never ever had an article of clothing from Gap that I wear more often which holds up this well. Alas, I couldn't justify spending so much just after our move from Arizona and starting a new job and have only a cobalt and tan. And I especially love the cobalt.

Ever have an article of clothing that holds a special place in your heart? Which sounds ridiculous, but I think we all have at least one.

Skirt: Target...Blouse: Gap...Cardigan: Gap... Shoes: MaxStudio via DSW...Belt: Banana Republic



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...