Food Thief

Friday, December 16, 2011

Question: if it's Friday, a joyous occasion, why am I wearing neutrals? It's not my MO to wear color, I suppose. It's not a revelation or anything life-changing or even something I wasn't aware of, but I really really really prefer neutrals. I think I like the complexity of mixing subtle combinations of tone on tone. Upscale plain-Jane. In the nicest way possible. I like it even better after realizing I match my cat- grey and tan tabby.

Pants: Zara...Blouse: Banana Republic, thrifted...Blazer: Tinley Road via Piperlime...Shoes: MaxStudio via DSW




Packing begins in earnest tomorrow. But only after we eat enough sushi from our favorite dive to stuff ourselves silly tonight and slip into a salmon-induced food coma. Happy hour prices, baby!

The fluffy, food-stealing jerk.


Oh, and a quick story- My Guy brought home a McFlurry to share last night, because we had a sweet tooth, and the second he set it down on the side table next to me, Eddie cat leapt to it and stuck her little face in the top to help herself. I swatted her away and she immediately reached her little footie up and shoved it into the ice cream. What a jerk. Usually the beagle is the nosy food-theif, but she's been getting more and more bold. I caught her stealing a potato chip OUT OF THE BAG a few nights ago.

Enjoy your Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...