Absurd Vintage Goodies

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What has two thumbs, stinky photos and camera settings that still aren't right? THIS GUY! Oh, well. I'll figure it out over the weekend, I'm sure.

A few notes from this week: the weather here is glorious. I used foaming tanner and showed my bruise off to avoid another day in tights. Boss lady's grandkids are so funny and sweet, I could hurl (I gifted them a few pastel bottles of nail polish a few weeks ago and they giggly show off their mani's with the colors I gave them. So adorable!). I'm not a very good fried rice maker- I made tons of it, but had low sodium soy sauce and a reeeeeally hard time cooking the egg in. This absurd green faux-snake belt with shiiiiiiiny gold hardware made me chuckle every time I looked down.

I'm also very glad to be in a mostly thrifted outfit again- the last few days with Gap-heavy lineups were a little depressing. I guess that's bound to happen when one works there for 1 1/2 years. A collection of sorts tends to accumulate.

I should do a post on the collections I have going. There's some weird stuff in my house.

Skirt: Banana Republic, thrifted...Blouse: Gap, thrifted...Belt: thrifted...Shoes: MaxStudio via DSW...Bracelets: Beijing Cart Vendor



And speeeeeaking of weird stuff, check out this groovy new floor lamp boss lady let me take from the cast-off corner of her storage unit. I'm in love. (Pardon the dog clutter, he's a toy hoarder)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...