Stuck on You

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I glued my hand to a mug yesterday. It was, indeed, every bit as idiotic as it sounds. I repaired an old ceramic beauty that was cracked all to hell to be used as a pencil cup and the seams were a little tricky. So I used some of that creepy craft-store super powered stinky glue, applied only a little bit too much (with the knowledge that I could actone the extra off the surface) and clamped it between my index finger and thumb. It held beautifully. The tricky part was when I lifted my hand away to discover that a bead of glue dropped onto the final chunk of mug that still needed to be done (and I braced my hand on the desk/chunk to glue the initial two together). The chunk was firmly stuck to the heel of my palm. Oops.


Pants: Zara...Buttondown: J Crew Outlet...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Target...Shoes: Nine West Outlet



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...