Ha! Not Quite!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

So, I have spent this week feeling sluggish, with a tiny tickle in my throat, but never quiiiite feeling really sick. I was so inexplicably tired yesterday, I forwarned my guy that my grand plans for the night was to eat (since I figured I should), relax, and fall asleep early to keep this possible cold at bay. All of which I did. Which he found to be incredibly boring, but the best option for the night.

"You can call friends and go out, silly!" "No one's back into town yet." "Well, what about people X, Y and Z?" "I texted and they didn't respond." What about so-and-so." "Nah, I like you more. Can't you just perk up and hang out with me?" "I can fall asleep on the couch with you." No, that's okay, I'll go to bed now, too, I guess." (Weirdly sad, adorable, pathetic and romantic all at once, huh? I think he misses Bromance.)

Good news: I still haven't gotten full-on sick. My home looks like hell since I've been ignoring my housekeeping duties and there's dustbunnies the size of our cat rolling around, but I haven't barfed, coughed or gotten achy. And boss lady popped out of town for a scouting trip to NOLA this morning and so I wore jeans. I Win, all around.

Jeans: Gap Always Skinny...Blouse: H&M, thrifted...Cardigan: Target...Belt: thrifted...Booties: Steve Madden via Ross




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...