Layered Blouses

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

For the first time in a good long while, my guy said "Hey, you look really nice today." I'll take it. More often than not, we compliment the dog on being cute before we compliment each other. Oops.

I can't tell you all how excited I am to be taking part in the Winter Edition Challenge hosted by Kayla at Freckles in April. She's such a positive, cheerful, encouraging blogger and the massive undertaking that was the 21 Day Challenge back in the fall was my intro to the blogging community. I'm so grateful that so many new friends were in those links and she allowed it to be so easy to find them! Check it out, think about joining us and have some fun!


Skirt: Banana Republic, thrifted...Blouses: J Crew and Odille, thrifted...Belt: thrifted...Shoes: BCBGeneration via Ross...Necklace: DIY




...And my dog is indeed cute.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...