Memphis Bound

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well, let's get this outfit over with...

Imma say it- Open to Interpretation is mucho fun, creativity-inducing, and I thought I had it in the bag. The inspiration photo picked by Kayla to fit into the Winter Challenge is s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g. I was going to wear a tan pencil skirt and everything. Then I realized two things: I have to climb ladders and change lightbulbs today so pants are in order and this sweater is lower cut and not as layerable as I remembered it to be. So I got one stinky picture.

Check out the photo, yadda yadda, but my BIG thing of today is this: My guy and I are driving tonight up to Memphis so spend my the weekend with my birthday buddy, my brother. My parents and brother are driving down from Ohio, we're driving up and we get about 48 hours of family time in to celebrate and ignore the Super Bowl. QUESTION: Who's been to Memphis and what recommendations for food, entertainment, museums, art, shopping do you have? I can't wait for family time and exploring, I just want to be sure I'm eating truly delicious food and sipping fantastic coffee!

Pants: Zara, thrifted...Button-down: thrifted...Sweater: unknown via Buffalo Exchange...Shoes: Naturalizer


1 comment:

  1. Okay 1. That sweater seems perfect for layering, 2. I'm dying a little bit over those pants.. I just love the cut!
    Kayla
    seekaylago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...