Lipstick and Stripes

Friday, February 3, 2012

I'll be honest, I'm in Memphis already- I took photos of my travel look last night so I could take part in the last Challenge Day! We're all asked to push boundaries and do something that scares us. I will be enjoying the day in Memphis wearing lipstick. Not just lipstick, but bright fire-engine RED lipstick. Have you all seen me in lipstick any more than once? Nope. And that was a rose pink. So, true to rockabilly pin-up aesthetics, I thought I would wander around Memphis music museums in the correct shade. It's loud, it's really "there" but I kind of like it. I don't think lipstick will ever become part of my signature look because,well, I'll own it, my face is incredibly crooked.

If you want, I plan to post photos and updates of our adventures on Twitter (@KBMcClure) and Instagram (KateBMcClure) all weekend long. Check it all out, if you'd like!

Jeans: Gap Always Skinny...Sweater: Banana, thrifted...Tee: H&M...Shoes: Nine West Outlet


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...