Cool Florals

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm seemingly in the mood for soft blues and abstracted florals this week. And I'm running these wedges ragged.

I had the horrible realization that I'm a lip product hoarder and use about 1/4 of it. All my other makeup I rotate and use regularly, but my lipstick/other gunk purchase-to-use ratio is pathetic. So... Self-imposed challenge: I will wear for-real lipcolor every day next week. Bam.

On another totally different topic, the wall of Star Jasmine down the block from us is IN BLOOM. It's my favorite thing of the year and it smells absolutely incredible. There's a local cafe with a wall of Jasmine and my weekend miiiiiight consist of visiting with our college friends over many many many cups of coffee while sitting outside right next to it. I can't wait!

Skirt: thrifted...Blouse: Target...Cardigan: Target...Belt: thrifted...Shoes: BCBGeneration via Ross...Earrings: Banana Republic




And because I feel like I actually wore something good and worthy of linkin': Pleated Poppy's What-I-Wore-Wednesday and A Little Bit of Lacquer's Work It Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...