I'm Baaaack.

Monday, March 5, 2012

It was awesome. Dog was well behaved, growled into the night and protected me like a champ and my lips are delightfully wind-chapped from a day of reading on the beach. I also started 3 (count 'em- THREE) fires with one use of the lighter. I was always good at getting a fire going, but I wasn't so sure about my ember-coaxing-skillz after a 4+ year hiatus. Aaand I started the first one in the dark. I win.

Today's the last day of boss lady's trip out of town, so I took the opportunity to dress up a pair of jeans. I really wish I had the opportunity to wear jeans more often. 


Jeans: Gap Always Skinny...Blouse: Kimchi Blue via Buffalo Exchange...Sweater: Gap...Shoes: Payless (old)...Necklaces: thrifted







Highlights from my solo + dog camping trip:

Billy Goat dog scrambling over the granite pier

My reading nook on the beach, facing the water.

Residual sandstorm in my reading nook.

Me and Miles in front of the Big Tree. 

Other Live Oaks in the grove with the Big Tree. 

Nearing sunset and watching the bay.

My awesome campsite with hidden tent area.

Coffee and noodles via camp stove. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...