Bad Idea Jeans

Saturday, March 3, 2012


Except this trip is a truly awesome idea. But, I love how wonderfully clunky and unflattering camping clothes are. I know one wouldn't know it to look at me, but I did my fair share of 5 day backpacking trips with a 50+ lb. pack- no easy feat for someone my size. Over the last few years, I've lost a lot of my muscle tone in my legs and back, which would really hinder my ability to successfully backpack now, but a little light hiking, hauling my equipment to the campsite in a single pack- that I can still do. In very lumpy pants. 




This is Miles excitedly giving me a High-5 for our camping trip. It's so funny how intuitive he is about trips- he knows instinctively when he's joining and when he's being left behind. He clearly knew what was up last night while I was packing up my gear and is very excited to join me. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...