Jackpot

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring can come. I'm ready now.

The fun of being "too busy" is this: when you finally have time to shop, you have many budgets that have lumped themselves into a bigger sum, all your good luck collects itself,  a hallelujah chorus strikes up and all of a sudden, you walk out of Buffalo Exchange with your spring wardrobe for under $75. Here's what I scored last week (and clutched to my chest happily for the following 4 hours that evening):
Calvin Klein leopard pointed kitten heel shoes, made to fit my feet
Theory tropical wool cropped trousers in my size, NO ALTERATIONS NEEDED
Sparkle and Fade lightweight green heathered sweater (I found one in a grey-green and white heather and am in love)
Fei coral sleeveless blouse with adorably random buttons and tie waist
Liberty of London floral silk scarf in all the colors I've been purchasing lately
MRKT green and tan colorblocked heels, again, which match everything I've been purchasing lately.

I got them all ready to wear as quickly as I was able and dove into the stash.

Forgive the horrendous photos of my OOTD, another  busy day and party prep at Boss Lady's house- lots of running, hauling, lifting, moving... I had to run out the door and forgot my tripod. Oops.



Pants: Gap Really Skinny...Sweater: Sparkle and Fade via Buffalo Exchange...Shoes: Calvin Klein via Buffalo...Scarf: Liberty of London via Buffalo...Bracelet: gift from Jie Jie Sue



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...