St. Patrick's Day

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I don't like crowds, I don't like bars on weekends, I don't like loud music. But somehow they all uncomfortably come together tonight and because I love my friends, I will be going out for St. Patty's Day this evening following another recital (that will make 3 this week!)... I will, no doubt, be one of the few women running around wearing something other than a cheap shamrock green logo t-shirt of some sort and will be the odd man out with my lack of green soccer-style knee socks. Two years ago, my Guy and I went out with Bromance for St. Patty's (I am not joking when I say it's Bromance's very favorite holiday- better than Christmas and birthdays combined) and I was decidedly the least inebriated person for miles, way overdressed in a white blouse and that same scarf tied around my neck... I'll take it a little more casual this year, and I'll still be overdressed.


eans: Gap Always Skinny...Button-down: Target...Cardigan: Gap...Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction via Piperlime...Scarf & Earrings: thrifted




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...