Backward

Monday, April 9, 2012

Soooo, I borrowed this sweater-wearing technique- yes, I am wearing a cardigan backwards. And I kind of like it. Word of advice, should you give this a shot yourself: Nip out the tag veeeeeery carefully (I, thankfully, had the foresight to do so and with as high up as it came on my neck, it would have been incredibly itchy.) and wear a camisole- the back dipped down just far enough it would have shown my bra closure and the tank top gave just an inch of coverage where I needed it.

I definitely felt a little scandalous walking out of the house this way, but it grew on my as the day went on. Is this a trend you're willing to try?

Pants: Theory via Buffalo Exchange...Sweater: Target...Shoes: Naturalizer...Bracelet: ASOS...Earrings: Banana Republic




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...