Easter Weekend wrap-up

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter was so so lovely (and I realize I'm posting several days late). Only 5 of us, meal put together by Bromance (who was a chef before going back to music) which consisted of an egg dish with potatos, onion, basil, zucchini, and more that I can't recall, New Mexico red chile Chili, banana peanutbutter chocolate pancakes and mimosas. It was aaahmazing. And our friend brought egg dying supplies, which I haven't done in years.  They turned out beautifully and it's always fun to get a little creative. On top of that, our Tigers won the game with a walk-off home run in the 11th inning. Nail. Biter. Top of the day with a late afternoon movie while My Guy and I lounged on the couch with windows flung wide open. The weather was perfection all weekend.

Also, I cut myself some bangs. Thet aren't perfect or professional, but having all one length in the front wasn't working for me anymore. Too heavy. Snip Snip!

Dress: ASOS...Shoes: Naturalizer...Clutch: thrifted...Shades: Gap via TJ Maxx






Oh, yeah, and a Beer Golf photo or two from Saturday... because I'm that behind.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...