Distracted

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm back from the weekend trip to Lake Travis and will pick my pup up this afternoon, get my husband back tomorrow evening and had a very needy cat to love on when I arrived home last night at 1 am. I actually got teary-eyed both dropping the dog off for boarding and leaving my guy last night. Puh-thetic.

I'll be back with stories of the weekend goodies, but for today, please keep my dad-in-law in your thoughts- ER visit via ambulance this morning for some latent health concerns compliments of a back surgery several months ago. I'm a little distracted today. I hate not being nearer to my family.

Pants: Gap...Shirt: H&M...Belt: Target...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Shades: via TJ Maxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...