Rainy Spring Day

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rain has moved in again. I love it, but I wasn't expecting it. After checking weather last week to be sure we'd have a clear evening for the Friday outdoor performance, I kind of quit looking at future forecasts. So I snapped some photos yesterday morning in the overcast early light and figured it would be a little dreary.

Nope- thunder and lightning, good dumps of rain and a forgotten umbrella. It could have been worse, but that straightened hair is a huge ha ha ha reminder of how crazy and big my hair gets in moisture. You will not be subjected to a photo of that mess.

Hope your flowers are being nurtured by some good soaking rains, too!

Pants: Gap...Blouse: Banana Republic, thrifted...Sweater: Gap...Shoes: Naturalizer...Necklace: Target




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...