Winners

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ever have a pair of shoes that you start off liking and wind up loving? That's these little snakey peep toes. Of all the animal prints, I've always had a soft spot for reptillian. And in Texas, I need peep toes to make it through summer. Well, I need to be barefoot to make it through summer, but this level of work-appropriate ventilation will have to do. Anyway, moral of the story is that these area  great silhouette, have a nice solid heel (Like these. Oh, snap. Those are cute, too.), and have just enough cush in the footbed to make them okay for all day. Really, truly, all day. I wore these bad boys for a unexpected tour of downtown San Antonio after my Guy, Bromance and I lost the Symphony's performance venue after having a drink post-concert. A mile or so later over cobblestone streets, I was still in shoes and still keeping up with Long-Legs Magoo (my husband) and Zippy Walks-a-Lot (Bromance).


Moral of the story is that I spent yesterday party-prepping in these gems. And by the end of the day, my feet were normal end of the day tired. And that's nothing to sneeze at.



Pants: Banana Republic...Blouse: thrifted...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Shades: Coach via TJ Maxx...Jewelry: Timec and thrifted



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...