Drumroll Please...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Well, my socks have been rocked. I mean, I'm not wearing socks, but the darling Loren over at The Inclined Plane (who I know you all know and love) has overhauled this blog. Big Time. And not just overhauled, but designed almost everything based on my vague requests and pseudo instructions. I knew a general vibe I was hoping for, but this is so much more lovely than I can express. She's so wonderfully intuitive, extraordinarily talented, and walked that line of taking over and taking criticism like a pro. I am so thrilled to have her handiwork in place and so grateful to have this fantastic new layout in place to represent my blog.

Loren, you're an absolute peach! (Please pop over to her blog and scroll through her archives- I've called her Queen of Color more than once. Her blog is a perfect pick-me-up and dose of real-girl-adorable all at once!)


Pants: Zara...Blouse: Target...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Naturalizer...Shades: via TJ Maxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...