A Tricky Skirt and Green Curry

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Skirt: Express, thrifted...Sweater: via Buffalo Exchange...Belt: Gap...Shoes: BCBGeneration via Ross...Earrings: Wish  Boutique



Ladies and Germs, I need a little assistance. I gave this little skirt another shot today and am having an exceeeeedingly difficult time styling it. I refuse to wear it only as a black turtleneck, tights and pumps type of look and I refuse to wear it in the capacity of black and *insert accent color here.* This little foray into adding a touch of tan fell very flat, in my opinion. Help, help, help. If we come up with no suitable solution, to the resale shops it goes. In fact, there's a whole lot in my closet that I'll try to sell or donate... I'm thinning the herd. Ahhh, a purge. It's always worth it!

We hosted a dinner of sorts last night for a bunch of friends. Mostly vegetarians. And for the second time this year, I made an enormous vat of green curry- potatoes, onions, bamboo, peppers, a little ginger, a lot of basil. Oh, Good Golly Miss Molly, I love green curry. And I especially love having people en masse traipse through our home for an evening and enjoy each other's company and stuffing our faces. There's something so wonderfully gratifying about feeding people a thoughtful meal.

What's your go-to large group dinner dish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...