Oh. My. Gosh.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Skirt: F21...Tee: UO...Scarf: Target...Shoes: J Jill via Buffalo Exchange...Hair Pin: H&M




Oh, my goddness gracious. Yesterday was the most absurd series of Mouse-trap style chain of event tragedies I've ever experienced at work.

1. The door handle on Boss Lady's front door pulled off in my hand. Poopy.
2. We completed our 3-week scrubdown of the the step-in tub that Boss Lady's husband never uses. Bug wash-out and water swirl.
3. The flipping tub's drain crapped out.
4. It crapped out in the bathroom directly above my office at the house.
5. The water drained not so much into the plumbing and more so into the cavity between the 2nd floor and my ceiling.
6. The water gushed (not drip... drip... drip. Think of a horse urinating. Gross. But accurate.) out of a small MR-16 light fixture.
7. Right into my hair.
8. Gushing quickly enough that the measly mug I ran into the kitchen to get to catch the downpour was laughable.
9. My co-worker saved me with a large stainless mixing bowl.
10. I ripped the cords for the copier/printer out of the wall and hauled it into the kitchen.
11. 4 1/2 feet away from the light fixture gush we had a second unfortunate and unexpected water gush out of the integrated ceiling speaker. Crap.
12. Crazy spashzone compromised both the Dell computer with our precious database and the Apple with our precious everything else.
13. Rip more cords out of more walls and jimmy them through gromets.
14. Oh, yeah, beg my co-worker to ask the other gal to turn the stupid tub off and get the water to stop pee-ing on me.
15. Die on the floor.
16. Revive myself to call plumbers and the crappy tub installer and harumph about the shoddy worksmanship.

Yeah, that was my Tuesday. I look so happy in these photos... If only I'd known...

Well, I'll still cheerfully link up, like most Wednesdays, with Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday and A Little Bit of Lacquer's Work It Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...