Road Trip

Friday, July 6, 2012

Skirt: Banana Republic, thrifted...Blouse: Gap...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Gap...Shoes: Naturalizer





From tomorrow through next Thursday I'll be out of town, driving a big-arse SUV from Houston to northern Idaho. Boss Lady spends summers up there to escape the heat and, as the driver of her housekeeper, her girls and a bunch of stuff, I look forward to the opportunity to escape for a few days, too. My Guy will be my co-pilot, which is excellent news for two reasons. 1. He's the world's best road trip driver (on our drives from wherever we're living to NW Ohio for holidays, he usually does several 6-9 hour shifts and we make it there non-stop) and 2. He's fun and we get to spend some time hanging out in the car, one of our favorite things to do together. I'm also really really excited about spending time with the ladies- the housekeeper's girls are 17 and 18, so we're going to have a lot of fun with pop radio sing-alongs,  lots of introductions to classic Rom Com's, giggling about fashion and other girly goodies.

I also reeeeeally look forward to fresh air, exercise in nature, wildlife, and soaking up a little sunshine. I hope to check in every few days with lots of mix-and-match casual looks, too.

See you all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...