Stars and Stripes

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Skirt: Gap dress, refashioned...tank: GapBody...Cardigan: Gap...Shoes: J Jill via Buffalo Exchange...Polish: Essie Tart Deco




Well, I worked a long half day. On a holiday. I hate it.

I also haven't been feeling especially well. I also hate it.

But, later this afternoon I get to attend a BBQ with picnic style side dishes- my favorite by a long shot. There is really nothing better than a potluck. Except a potluck put together by the 65+ crowd. They really know how to throw a potluck with the best dishes.

Happiest 4th to you all. I hope your celebration will be filled with as much food, music, friends and fireworks as we have planned.

And a little something for the road:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...