Film Buff

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Skirt: Banana Republic, thrifted...Blouse: Target...Blazer: thrifted...Shoes: Naturalizer...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Shades: via TJ Maxx...Earrings: Banana Republic...Necklace: Target



Mmmm, neutrals. I like 'em.

I'm just going to say this, risking shame and disgrace: I watched the Royal Tenenbaums last night. For the first time. And it really is as wonderfully stylized and strangely interesting as it's always been talked up to be. And, really, shame on me for only watching 20 minutes over and over and just now getting around to paying attention to the whole thing.

My Guy and I are biiig movie collectors- In college, we didn't have tv for a couple of years and have only had it during promotion periods since then. So, we started collecting movies and a select few favorite shows on DVD. It's a funny mix, but it got me to thinking- what are my top 10 watchable forever and ever movies?

In no particular order:
Toy Story 3
Fried GreenTomatoes
Back to the Future
That Thing You Do
Moulin Rouge
Toy Story
Princess Bride
Pete's Dragon
Up
Tommy Boy
...and honorable mention for Clue, High Fidelity, and Son In Law... Please tell me your taste in movies is just as abysmal! Strange, strange line up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...