Great News!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pants: Gap Really Skinny....Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet...Blazer: Gap...Scarf: Target...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Shoes: Naturalizer...Earrings: Banana Republic




Big, big day. New meetings, new people, transitions... I've been a holding out on you guys with a little bit of information.

I started, very very part-time, a new job. I'll go full time after the Gala (that Boss Lady helps run) on November 5. Grants management, special projects, in-a-little-over-my-head... But I'm so excited and am really thrilled for the new opportunity!

So, with that, two videos in celebration. Try not to giggle. I dare you.


Linking up, of course! Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...