|Skirt: thrifted...Tee: H&M...Cardigan: Gap...Jacket: Armani Exchange via Buffalo Exchange...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Buffalo Exchange|
Happiest Wednesday! As a special feature, I thought I'd share my slop-tastic method of lumping on a scarf. Seen here, or here, or here... You get the point. It's simple, really.
1. Hold opposite corners along the length to tug the fabric on a diagonal bias behind your neck with 1/3 on one side and 2/3 on the other.
2. the 2/3 side arm wraps the scarf around the front of your neck, making sure you don't twist (flat fabric makes bigger scarf volume and fewer folds).
3. Once the 2/3 side gets swung all the way around, grab opposite corners and swoop them up to the back of your neck, tie and tuck.
4. Yank and pull until you have volume and coverage you're happy with.
5. Shazam! You're wearing a delightfully messy scarf without ends to get stuck in desk drawers or get sucked out an open car window.
And I'm linking up! Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday, A Little Bit of Lacquer's Work It Wednesday and Rolled Up Pretty's Whatever Wherever Wednesday.