I Owe Ya

Monday, November 12, 2012

Skirt: Beijing tailor...Sweater: F21...Belt: Target...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Necklace: Target




Pshtt, no white after Labor Day. A bunch of hooey.

So, it's been a week since the Gala and I haven't posted any photos. Um, that's because it was waaaay too busy night-of to take any. Seriously, I got dressed in the handicapped stall while guests were already in the lobby checking in and dumped my crummy yoga pants and make up bag under the nearest auction table. I also asked the nearest gay man to check my 2 minute updo and pin any stray hairs, slathered on some red lipstick and globbed on some black eyeliner. It's a darn good thing my costume was black on black with an enormous quilted circle skirt. People tend to notice less about how terrible your hair looks when your skirt is its own solar system. Anyway, I do owe you guys- I'll recreate the look this weekend (I was too busy doing laundry, vacuuming hamster-sized dust bunnies out of corners and getting many naps in this weekend... it was my first full days off in over three weeks...) Theme parties are always so much fun! Can't wait to show you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...